Links verified on 04/27/2015
- ADHD at School: Helping Children Follow Directions - Strategies to assist those with ADD in the classroom.
- ADHD by the Numbers: Facts, Statistics, and You - Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental disorder that most often occurs in children. Symptoms of ADHD include trouble concentrating, paying attention, staying organized, and remembering details. . Make sure you know the basic facts and symptoms of ADHD.
- Inclusive Classroom - This publication focuses on the mathematics and science educational needs of students with learning disabilities in inclusive classrooms. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- An Overview of ADHD - Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD or ADHD) is the diagnosis for an array of difficulties, but the common thread that unites all who have it is their difficulty in regulating attention; paying the right amount of attention for the appropriate amount of time.
- Strategies for Dealing with ADHD in the Classroom - Practical steps parents and teachers can take to enable a child with "ADD" to learn and succeed.
- The Different Types, or Styles, of ADHD - The diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is broad. Learn about the types and their symptoms.